Tuition and Fees
- K3-K-4 – 5 days a week /half day: $4,300.00
- K3-K4 – 5 days a week/all day: $4,900.00
- K5: $4,900.00
- Grades 1-7: $5,200.00
- Grades 8-12: $5,500.00
Multi-Child Discount: 3rd child–50% discount; 4th child–free
- Registration Fee Due April 1st: $200.00 per child
- Capital Improvement Fee Per family Due April 1st (if not paid by April 1st, it will simply be added to the FACTS monthly payments): $200.00
- Class Dues (Grades 6-12) (Due April 1st): $50.00 per child
- A late fee of $100.00 per child will be assessed on returning students if paid after April 1, 2019. No waivers.
- student activities fee: $50.00 per child due April 1st (if not paid by April 1st, it will simply be added to the FACTS monthly payments).
- Credit Cards Accepted – a 3% user fee will be assessed to ALL credit card transactions
Return check fee: $25 per check
Absolutely no refunds of registration or tuition will be granted, and a $300 per child early withdrawal fee will apply in accordance with Nathanael Greene Academy policy #313. Copy of policy available upon request.
Financial aid is available based on a family’s financial need. Although the school’s financial aid funds are for those students who cannot afford full tuition, all interested families should apply.