Tuition and Fees
- K3-K-4 – 5 days a week /half day: $4,100.00
- K3-K4 – 5 days a week/all day: $4,700.00
- K5: $4,700.00
- Grades 1-5: $5,000.00
- Grades 6-12: $5,200.00
Multi-Child Discount: 3rd child–50% discount; 4th child–free
First time/returning families (Left NGA for over a year): $1,000 tuition reduction (K-8th grades) for the first year only.
- Registration Fee Per Family Due April 9th: $200.00
- Capital Improvement Fee Due April 9th (if not paid by April 9th, it will simply be added to the FACTS monthly payments): $200.00
- Class Dues (Grades 6-12) (Due 1st day of school): $50.00 per child
- A late fee of $100.00 per child will be assessed on returning students if paid after April 9, 2017. No waivers.
- Credit Cards Accepted – a 3% user fee will be assessed to ALL credit card transactions
Return check fee: $25 per check.
Credit Cards Accepted – a 3% user fee will be assessed to ALL credit card transactions
Absolutely no refunds of registration or tuition will be granted, and a $300 per child early withdrawal fee will apply in accordance with Nathanael Greene Academy policy #313. Copy of policy available upon request.
Financial aid is available based on a family’s financial need. Although the school’s financial aid funds are for those students who cannot afford full tuition, all interested families should apply.