Campus Spruce-Up Day
Hello, NGA Family & Friends!
School starts back on Aug. 11th & we need your help! We have scheduled a “Campus Spruce-Up Day” for Saturday, July 31st, beginning at 8:00am through 5:00pm.
We are asking everyone who is available to come out & help make our campus shine!!
Below is a list of tasks & supplies that are needed:
– Repairs to football bleachers & lumber for replacing broken boards
– Repairs to preschool building gutters
– Load of sand for preschool sandbox
– Cutting grass & weedeating around campus (please bring any lawnmowers or weedeaters you can to help cut down on the work)
– Painting fascia board around main school building (white paint & brushes are needed)
– Trimming hedges and bushes
– Pulling weeds & spraying roundup around landscaping areas
Any supplies, tools, or equipment you could bring that would help us tackle some of the above tasks would be greatly appreciated!! Gloves & bottled water are also suggested!!
Thanks so much for your continued love & support!! We are so excited to kickoff another great school year!!